Sunday, August 3, 2008

Take a break...ABMese

I am hanging halfway doing taxation assignment due on coming Tuesday
Just can't stand the feeling of digging info from tonnes of books
for the whole day
especially Sunday
need a break for a while
before i can kill the tax assignment totally by today


Here's some sharing on
what I'm ACTUALLy doin during MCSP tutorials
As the tutor is so kind enough to provide us the tutorial answer this time
I can just bring this only piece of paper to attend class
and seems like no need to be so alert
comparing with the last semester horrible law class
and I dunno y i only know how to draw dragonfly and butterfly
kinda boring
...


ok draw some childish things....
recalling the Ginger Bread Man biscuit my F6 senior bought for me from Singapore
but i couldn't remember now
how's the bread man at last huh?
ok then...bored of childish things
proceed to handwrite chinese names
my name
my classmates' names
do u think my handwriting is poor?

I wrote in left hand leh
...started to draw expression
It 100% reflects my feeling at that moment

actually the class was not that bored
it's just that i can't stand the hunger
for every Friday
our class starts at 10am to 2.30pm non-stop
no break in between
and I'm jz so stubborn that
i dun wanna eat anything during classes
jz bcz i perceive myself as no manners
if I'm eating while people are teaching

I wonder is that such a silly to stick to my own principle?

and the most classic pix i drew
.
.
.
.
.

wakaka ABM coursemates
u won't need my intro rite?
luckily that day they never pass this on during MCSP tutorial
and only half of the class know : p

Mr "Think of it" is still in progress
perhaps i will complete it if I've mood huhuh

And.....
I really dunno how to draw her expression
any volunteer wanna complete it on behalf of me?



I've observed them for long time
their hairstyle
their specs
their attires
their gestures
and I've no means to play a fool with the appearance of them
as I never try to "uglify" them
please dun sue me for defamation or whatever...
(drawing cartoons never constitute defamation rite?)


Pure destress entertainment.
Ok.
Back to assignment
DUH..

p/s: Actually I do concentrate in tutorials and lectures la...: p





1 comment:

Janette Tang said...

You're one of a good artist!!! Hahahaha. The "porrait" of our lecturer is almost 99% alike. hahaha. 1% = rooms for improvement. I cant wait to see Ms. Syiok sendiri's facial expression. Pls draw!! DRAW!!!!

I wana see...........