Thursday, August 6, 2009

Result out

Result out today for the previous 2 subjects: Project Management and Strategic Human Resource Management..

hmm....both passed, the first subject got 1st class, 2nd one Upper 2nd class....hmm...what's wrong with SHRM?i duno....i think our assignment marks are quite low......thought it was easier to score here compared to TARC, but somehow, feel like the standard here is higher than TARC....

hope my Marketing will be ok...life gonna continue and a very last assignment is due next week.....no time to mourn for my results....and the researchings and bookings of hostels really drive me crazy eat up most of my times no time to read also......

6th of August.....Have been exactly 2 months in UK....away from home for exactly 2 months....n exactly 2 months past from my birthday~

ADD OIL

No comments: