Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random Post

I woke up and cooked early in the morning today....
Cooked a full rice meal with 3 dishes to be brought to school....
but then ended uo no time to eat
cz went to bank and handling assignment...
So I bought this from Iceland...
looks good...mouth watery~

3pm ~Lunch~
Kinda stupid...
Didn't even bother to De-frozz it and
jz start eating as im too hungry

hmm...nothing really special...

Today I've handed my LAST assignment in my
study LIFE..(Perhaps)
in short term i think i wont be continuing
school life anymore...
kinda sad actually....

2 more weeks to go to complete my studies...
2 more weeks to go to sleep in my No. 2 room in Atlantic Point....
2 more weeks to go....to start a brand new journey~

......

p/s: I have done a silly thing that day...I used Barclays Bank Debit card to swipe on Uni door access card reader -_-!!!The consequences of shopping too much lol


No comments: