Friday, August 28, 2009

Life has been Up and Down...

due to NUMBERS.FIGURES.MARKS.
.
My mood is like swinging up and down due to underexpected marks from JMU exams, Thank God feelings on MAICSAs', so-so for TARC average marks.....and probably another Heart Attack for the next subject release tomorrow??
.
Marks once mean the way to self-promotion to me, Frankly~(I'm very honest one).......
BUT, the definition has a undergone a littile Revolution to me....since the time when I noticed sometimes hardwork doesn't really comes with desired rewards, AT LEAST, probably not arriving on the "Should-Be" Timing.
.
Hmm...Gemini like me is extremely keh-poh, not forgetting the marks for the others.. Being the 1st is lonely to me, but being the 2nd, the 3rd, 4th, 5th.....is neither better for me i realised...not to mention grumbles, competition, comparisons or whatsoever....It's not that I do not agree with the sayings "Human are imperfect". It's just that,

when I know people can do it while i can't,
I WANT TO KNOW WHY!

It's not about the marks, but the focus is why they are better and how they do it. Of course I wouldn't know how they do it by looking at their marks, but at least, the difference of marks will provide some input how far I am from the yardstick.
.
Well, I must admit that Benchmarking is really a great tool to me..'ve been using it to beat down opponents (or rather, the real opponent to each of us is ourselves actually) and to excel since primary time. Exam is just a chance to evaluate how far we have learnt and absorbed the knowledge being taught at a very surface level. So, marks are just indicators, comparisons are in fact a tool to make us improve our ways and skills in doing things. And in fact, marks doesn't guarantee anything but the spirit of hardwork and continuous improvements do guarantee something in the future.
.
Hmm..however, i still believe, hardworks and efforts will be rewarded. It's just that, the variable is time~
.
Aih...marks for tmr, 1st class or 2nd class, Upper or Lower.....I have no full control of it...
what i can control is to do my very BEST for my very LAST EXAM during school life.
.
p/s: I have calculated
........................................... kindergarten(2 yrs)
.........................................+ primary(6 yrs)
.........................................+ secondary(5 yrs)
.........................................+ F6(2 yrs)
.........................................+TARC, MAICSA, JMU (3 yrs)

.

LOL I have been sitting EXAMS for nearly 18 YEARS!!! (i think our next generation might reluctant to be borned looking at this figure, and it has not multiply with the number of exams sittings yet-_-)

No comments: