Saturday, August 29, 2009

One "FINE" day

Today is the very LAST day of lecture in JMU...
probably the very LAST day of SCHOOLING
in my school life also....
I wonder if I still have any chance to have the feeling of
Back To School...
but it's ok...
life can't be just turning around the same thing..
.
Not to mention the heavy downpour
early in the morning today
which caused me wet like a frog
Today is a fine day where

we had our Lunch Buffet @ Buffet Star Liverpool
Full until I haven't take dinner (it's 9pm now)

and just now we went to Avril Robarts Resource Centre
to return our books....see...look so terror eh~
4 book worms happily heading to the library

and Darn! I don't know library closes earlier during Fridays!
All my books due today!
Damn lo damn lo...
sob sob....
calculating how much Fine should I pay tomorrow
....
It's really a FINE day @_@

No comments: