Monday, September 22, 2008

my House's Belakang = Chow Kit's Belakang??

One day
when I was reading and reading
until i can't stand and feel wanna vomit
I just walk near my window to get some "unstressed oxygen"

Eewww...
I wonder...when one feel stress
maybe whatever she sees will turn out to be bad?

I have observed them for long
I mean...bout d rubbish they threw
It's just behind my room and
I can easily see those rubbish whenever I wake up and open the window

It's not that I have got nothing better to do
But then...I'm just wondering
THOSE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TONG SAMPAH MEH?!

Ok..forget it...
I walked down to the kitchen...
tryin to get something from the fridge...hoping to see...
Vitagen...pudding...jelly...
ah ok la maybe a sweet then I wiil be satisfied
Who knows my mum was complaining that there's something disgusting
just outside our kitchen's window
Haih it was sosososo normal ok....everytime after heavy rain...those rubbish will just
"fell" down like that...

But then
this time was abit different
she ask me to see properly what was that

Ok. I snapped it. Zoomed it.
.
.
.
GUESS WHAT?
and...

I mean...that's very normal for husband and wife to do their normal activities
But then...
Is it necessary to tell the whole world
how many sweet packets you used?


Sometimes people look so NORMAL.
But then some tiny actions might let the others
to re-judge you...or colour-judged you...
jz like that guy who keep on right-click saving MM's photos from friendster
during industrial training IN THE OFFICE.
lol...so shameful

The surface is so innocent
But the truth is so scary.

3 comments:

RulerofSimplicity said...

aiyo... like that consider ok I guess...

Cant remember whether I've told you before but last time I have a jambu air tree behind my house
the smell was so nice...

1 day I was taking a breeze there with slight jambu air smell then suddenly I saw something flying over from the 2nd floor room on next door to my jambu tree and landed somewhere in between the branches...

then I go and have a closer look...
walau still fresh... got isi inside somemore...

dunno mau macam mana...
yucks... lagi geli la
haha...
take that to DNA test then arrest the guy...haha...

the college student nia...

RulerofSimplicity said...

erm by the way your neighbour is using cheap brand... should use durex ma~~~
haha

Da Jun said...

The unpredictable:

Your reply so unpredictable loo wakaka. Qian u should advice they use hand glove, can use 5 times...economical ma XD