Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life is Keep On Adapting

Life is KEEP ON ADAPTING!
.
3 weeks of working life...im now more adapted to S-land life...Recalling the 1st few times I came to S-Land for interviews..body chekup and all those employment stuff...I have NO good impressions on the people here cz their face are SO "LC" and I don't feel comfortable walking here. And before I officially came and start work, I actually felt more homesick and was kinda reluctant to come over (: P)...but yet...making this decision...I am taking it as a training for me to be more independent.....I wana make myself no one to rely upon and force myself to face and settle most of the things by myself...make my life more meaningful by trying new things rather than enjoying what I am having....make myself no point of return and no where to complaint but likewise improving EQ (as what Shi Ting said : p ) and become a real adult......I can't live under the wings of my Dad & Mum forever right? Distance...absence...the things you previously have it easily but no longer having it now, really make me think alot and more appreciate to what I have...
.
WALKING ALSO NEED TO ADAPT ahh~
Well...it took me weeks to adapt S-land's walking style. You might feel that those people here walk very fast as what usually see from TV showing people walking in HK. I thought i was right too cz for the first few rounds i came to S-Land and walk through the MRTs and undergrounds...the sound of the high heels...almost can compose a song lol....you can hear many many MANY footsteps kikokikokikokikokikokikokkkkkkkkkkkkk like everybody was so busy and walk so fast......BUT then I was wrong...S-Land people walk SO SLOW!!! When I started work and walk through MRTs and undergrounds everyday, I only realised that the perception of S-Land people are walking fast was just an illusion.....THEY WALK DAMN SLOW somehow blocking fast-walking people like me....sambil jalan sambil playing with their iPhones....or read newspaper....or just simply walk like so relax goyang here and there......the song-composing high heels sound......just because there are MANY many people walking, and NOT because they walk fast-_-........and somewhat...those people walk as though YOU are blocking their way but in fact they are the one blocking people's way..........I used to give way to people when they are walking towards me and somehow I realised that everytime I give way to people, some of them are like frustrated as though you give way to them BECAUSE you blockED their way.......now I know the "technic"........NO NEED TO GIVE WAY to anybody cz people will automatically move away from you lol.....
.
The second thing to adapt is to eat outside. It's actually kinda sad for me looking at many S-Land people eating outside almost every meal. Many of the landlords won't allow heavy cooking at home too. And now I continue my "meal assignments" as what I did in Lvp.....not so terror like those Japanese calculating calories for every meal laa...but no fast food for me haha....
.
Third thing to adapt...'ve been living with family for the past 20 over years on landed house....now im staying in a city with full of HDB flats....frankly speaking the 1st time i step into S-land...my 1st impression when i looking out the window in KTM....the 1st phrase appear on my mind was "OH MY GOD-_-"............and i used to talk like kids telling stories after class to their parents although im already 20++++.....now i need to call back for storry telling so indirect : \
and i've been sleeping alone in my own room and now need to adapt staying with others with different habits......
.
But life is like that la.....human life wouldn't be progressed if we refuse to adapt and living creatures adapt to environment in order to survive since countless centuries ago....that's the universal rule right? So...whoever...bear with me on my adaptations......soon i will be able to integrate to the lifestyle here and build up the confidence in performing in non motherland.
.....
By the way I just swam 2000 metres yesterday and i feel so damn good!!! Last year still manage to swim 20x100 metres without stopping (of course I breath la).....this round...although it's still 20x100 metres but....i gotta stop every 2 or 3 laps cz i didn't swim for almost one year since before going to UK...I couldn't express my eagerness and excitement until i even talked to my ownself "That's the pool! Thaat's the poooooool!!" when im walking towards the pool from MRT yesterday XD
.
Well....looking forward to next weekend: )




No comments: