Saturday, April 3, 2010

Transition Period

Hello~I'm at home now but gonna go over LionCity again
in 2 hours time~
Uuh...I just reached home yesterday>.<
Just a quick update before I have to temporarily dissappear
in blogosphere...
Nah this is my "house" in Singapore...
Im staying ALONE in such a huge 3+1 Hdb for the 1st mth
...so empty eh
Btw...if you notice...i called it House instead of home and
you might be wondering my awkward saying bout
"going back to house" instead of "going home"
cz i Remembered one of the section in Companies Act...
something about Loan to director to purchase a Home...
House can be many and any...
BUT Home can only be one and only one : D
Im kinda satisfy with my room in Spore...just hope that
I will have clean and neat housemates in the near future...
5 minutes walk to MRT and shopping complex...so nice..
but of course....

It cannot be compared to my Warm and Lovely
Pinky-Peachy Lil Jap Style room in KL~.~

Uuh im gonna MISS my room MUCH!!!!>.<
I cannot bring my soul food (the books...comics..magazines..)
I cannot play piano anymore (almost 20 yrs of experience depreciating>.<)
I cannot see those who I live with for 23 yrs+ so often T_T
I cannot.......
There're too much thing I have to temporarily forgo..
But I believe this will be my precious experience to
appreciate life and love...friendship and hardship
a good opportunity to understand life better..
arghhh...i got so much to tell but ...but....it's time to leave...

p/s: Im no longer this look anymore : P
Many Singaporeans and passengers in train thought that im student X P
If you see a "childish look" OL in MRT...probably that's me haha
.
.
.
Til the owner fix the net line...Im off..
It's not realistic to hope that everything will be going on smoothly...
I just hope that I have and (if I don't have) build up the courage
to deal with every difficulty...This is good enough for me liao : )
Perhaps in the absence of internet this period
I shall improve my foreign laguages very soon hah!
.
p/s: Dad has just retired before the 1st day of my work...hope so he can take good rest and enjoy his after-retired life.....Do whatever he feels he wana do but has got no time to do previously...and....don't be so stubborn to eat too much la haha...

No comments: