Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bon Giourno

Have been physically in Msia for one whole week.
Felt that havent totally awake from the 4 months dream yet.
My mind, my mood, my soul, my habits...
ain't here......all left somewhere around UK and Europe..
And even my STOMACH is still belong to Liverpool -_-
Still can't adapt to Msia makan time.
Become a hungry ghost midnight cz it's the dinner time while in Liverpool

Many things started to pile up...including some useless and meaningless stuff
Wana get rid of them a.s.a.p.

3 comments:

MooN said...

How come ur blog become shorter and shorter? I am ur blog supporter ler... :p

Hope to c ur update soon...^^

chian nv said...

Kinda moody recently.
Will recover after a transition period ~_~

MooN said...

Oh I see, then wish u recover soon.. ^^ gambateh...