Friday, October 16, 2009

通缉犯

Today went back to college to meet a Junior..
then hiding in library for a while...
Uuh college life...kinda miss!
I remember every SILLY and SWEET things I've done here
LOL
and DK Z....
uuh feel like wana sneak inside and become student again!
.
College seems like undergoing some refurbishments...
Right in front of the library there's a new hotspot
for taking Convocation photos.
But one thing didn't change is
the library is still so cold like hell.
And another damn thing is
I have to pay RM50 membership fees +RM200 deposit per book
even if using TARC Alumni card to borrow books!-_-!!
.
Well...of course I don't have so much money on hand...
Walked down to SBS to lepak awhile
waiting for my bro to finish his class...
I heard many of them talking bout CGPA thingy...
ooh college exam result just released recently~
nah none of my business now hehe...
We are done with ALL Exams!
Then i noticed this from SBS notice board
LOL
There's something familiar terpapar there~
As well as my very geng coursemate's...
(a.k.a. my Academic Opponent since Adv Dip heheh)
.
.
Hmm i remembered when Im working
in College Open Day during this March
my friends said hopefully one day will see my photos there...
Haha so do I...
Finally
I MANAGED TO MAKE IT~
.
Hmm
I gradually believed that
"When there's a Will there's a way".
Remembered that Ms. J said when you write out all your wishes
it will be more easier for you to achieve it.
And it's TRUE~
[Miracle is just for those who believed in it]
I heard this from Korean Drama and I agree with this too.
To me I would rather find and try out every way that I can
instead of believing in Miracle....
(I think i will only believe in it
when I hv desperately tried out everything and
totally couldn't control anything of it haha~ )
.
放弃梦想面对现实
I heard this TOO often.
Let me cre8 my own legend with my determination~
.
p/s: I just found out, reading materials which you totally cannot understand and unrelated to your current background can be Very interesting : )