Monday, October 12, 2009

Crossroad with Traffic Lights >I managed to Cross the Road ^^

Few days ago am kinda confused and struggling
whether to do what I like to do or what I "Supposed" to do.
I was and I am that kinda creature
who needs to seek for second and third and fourth opinions,
when deciding something which I
knew the answer
but kinda Against my wish.
.
And now, thanks to all of the Traffic Lights -
all of you who are on9 and Kacau-ed by me.
I have found my exit and managed to cross the road.
Though I cannot forsee that how good or how bad
my decision is but at least,
it has reached a decision.
I have got a rough idea on my career planning
not only for tomorrow but also
for the next 10 years.
I mean....things are definitely not gonna work so smooth as what
we planned and thought of.
But it's a motivation and a target
for me to continuingly kicking in life.
....................................................
I wanted to learn Karate for long.
I wanted to continue my violin.
I wanted to challenge more difficult Origamis.
I wanted to be more outgoing and confident in speaking.
I wanted to swimmmmm.
I wanted to do something senyap-senyap.
I wanted to lepak and hide in bookshops.
I wanted to be........
There's too many things that I wana do
before starting working life....

I wana be as versatile as I can~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey congrats sis..it is good to have a target and it is even better to be able to achieve one :)
hope that get to eat lunch together in few years time !!
*fingers crossed*

the mr.gong sun* lol