Sunday, May 2, 2010

I am...

So Far So Good = D
Time flies and it has been one month im working in S-Land and to my surprise...... im coping well compared to what i expect before. I mean...it isn't hard to live in a country which has no much differences in terms of culture compare to my own mother land...(not much but many differences though :x) yet...it's still a new life to me. And I asked myself when can I optimistically tell the others that im So Far So Good when i was in my previous firm few months ago. Im always envy of ST saying So Far So good when we are far apart chatting over the phone few months ago frankly : ). Even if it's just a simple phrase to utter but yet, few months ago I didn't have the confidence to do so.
.
But now, let me declare, I'M SO FAR SO GOOD!
.
Living alone isn't scary and lonely as I thought...I meet up with coursemates weekly...I have good teamates in my workplace....I do mistakes and I learn from mistakes and I try not to do the same mistakes again....I happily go to work everyday without ANY negative feelings at the moment, although i do, like all of the other working people...still looking forward to weekends : P
.
I actually have many thoughts...it seems like they appear every now and then when im travelling to and fro in MRT but, they flee when I came back home sitting in front of my lappy. Sigh...and I write less...cz I dun have my diary with me...which has been my habit since 10 years ago....make me feel like im not using my brain to think recently....uuh don't like this kinda feeling....
.
By the way, have you think of what's the meaning of life?or rather, what's YOUR purpose of life? It sounds like a nerdy question....but, I think it is really worth to think about it...as early as possible. It's not what you wana do nor what you wana achieve etc. ...I'm talking about: What's the PURPOSE of your life. So far, I don't see any good answer answering this question yet. Anyone?
.
Ta!
Enjoy the remaining 1/24 of weekend and looking forward to the next~
Tomorrow is a new week to start off and fighting again.
(Surprisingly...I don't have Monday's Blue here : P)
おやすみ!

No comments: