Sunday, May 9, 2010

Am I able to do this again??

I learned piano since 5.5 y/o so I shall have at least
13 yrs+ of practice
(dare not say "experience" cz im not expert enough)...
Yet I don't call myself a Pianist
cz to my own definition...
Piano Learner
Piano Player
Pianist
Performer
all are of different levels
and Im just Piano Player level though I have gotten Performer's Cert.
This video is not of very good quality...but it's still visible...
and it's the MOST hardworking stuff which i insisted to do before i came to Spore..
cz i put effort and heart to practice everyday...ignoring the comments from others
(according to my family...it is NOISY :x)
Just for sharing~

It is not a very awesome work
compared to those which i usually watch fr Youtube...
at my age...with my level...and the time taken to practice...
but From my heart..."Will I be able to play like this again?"
This is the MAIN reason i videoed
to remind me what i've been capable
and there's no reason why im unable...in the future
before i tried hard on any single thing

AGREE?
It is a shame
for those who have the skill to do a thing but not fully utilising it
and give up without trying hard enough
...compared to those who have lost the ability to do something due to disease
and yet still trying hard to do something useful..
This is what I learnt from <1リツトルの涙> : )

1 comment:

RulerofSimplicity said...

oh well it might not be as fast as those professional but not bad d... better than me la.... hahahaha