Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ji Geum

Employment Pass has been approved.
Medical Check-up next. Then view room.
Hopefully the environment is nice and so I don't need to look for another:)
1st time working abroad.
1st time looking for rooms myself....renting outside and somemore not in Malaysia.
1st time gotta earn myself a living and *soon* be the slave of $$ (",)
1st time gonna sleep in an entire different place...living in an unfamiliar society...
1st time gonna settle everything *majority* by myself...for myself...

huh........It's a brand new journey for me though..
Perhaps....2 or 3 years later I'm independent and unfearful as I wish...
Perhaps....everything is just nice and stable....

Countdown 2 weeks before official leaving...Don't ask me when...cz I don't know the exact date...
Anyhow...many thanks to all who are concern bout my leaving and gave me helping hands
for my room hunting.....

Til then..

2 comments:

yan said...

welcome to the working world
all the best :)

chian nv said...

Thx Choy Yan: D
Hope you enjoy ur IT life also~