Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Europe Trip - Day 14~Paris Disneyland, France. 巴黎迪斯尼乐园,法国 (16/9/09)

Finally...though it's long backdated...but at least I never stop halfway

Paris Disneyland Entrance Ticket: 2 Parks (Dinsneyland Park+Studio)
with several themeparks inside
costs 27 Euros (how cheap!)
cz we purchase in bulk....the original price is like bout 40Euro sth fr the website
and an adult costs 60Euros+ if you buy on the spot
over the counter 0.0



got some pix from my friend when we gona enter Disneyland
Still remember what's the feeling on the scene?
Yeah you are now entering Disneyland!
The (supposed to be) land which temporarily set you off
from reality
hah






I actually read a book on Tokyo Disneyland before...
analysing those concepts...themes...and making it realistics..
talk every details bout the structures...the transports linkage...
the border between Fantasy and Reality.....much much things
and I thought I should have the feeling here too
but somehow...(to be frank)...it dissappoint me lo
or is it because not all Disneylands are standardised?
hmm not sure...I shall find out after I visited the Tokyo's : P

Introduce my house's garden~wahaha

Main Entrance to Disneyland Park
I like the pinkish peachie...just like the colour in my room


borrow sekejap : P



The path towards Disney Castle






The weather and sky on that day is soooo demotivating thus
I painted the sky to be pinkish...more romantic ma XD


My friends got many nice pix~here comes the main casts of Disney


Do you think the Mulan lil bit looks like HK Actress named Chan Miu Ying : P


Those pple in UK and Europe are the same...
in terms of like to suddenly pop in ur photos without your notice
and then after taking photo just dissappear without you noticing
and when you see in ur camera you only notice got something inside
JUST LIKE a GHOST XD


I dunlike Paris as much as other places haha

a candid shot by me

The behind thingy: HOLIWOOD TOWER
Highly recommended for those who LOVES speed and height!
It is actually a high tower where you go up by a lift to the topmost..
it's design as a library where there are some "pple" died inside
and when u sitting in the lift go until certain floor (it's dark of course)
the lift door open and you saw the soul of the few victims who have "died"
because they fall from the lift some sort...and the lift door closed again
and straight shoot until the highest level..
PAUSE for ONE SECOND
then Straight FALL until basement!!
I tell you ...my 2kg backpack which i put on the floor in the lift...I can see it
"terapung" in the air while the lift falls!
and then I faster grab it and hold it lol
I like the ambience....
old and eerie library+haunted story+height+speed XD
.
Another recommended thing by me: Space Mountain
It's impossible to take photos inside cz it turns 360 degrees in a dark
with lasers light inside like you are heading towards the space
without the pressure and
the tarikan daya bumi (duno how to wirte in English: P )
Lol seriously I kept praying and hoping the thing stops faster!
(FYI, Im a height and speed extreme addictor XD
and this is really no joke!It was fast like hell I Cannot breathe!)



See how the man grab the Donald Duck : P


The baby's eyes!!!


Small Small World...ain't my world : P







They are selling these fantasy-like costumes
You wana be Cinderella?Sleeping Beauty?Pocahontas?Beuaty and the Beast?
You choose!



I LIKE THIS!!! I WANT THIS!!



Wait until the end of the day baru got some performance...




Disneyland...I think...for me....it only appeals to kids
not for realistic adult...perhaps im joining the line?
But still...one of my ideal date is in Tokyo Disneyland : P
ciaoz Disneyland...ciaoz Europe Trip

No comments: