Monday, February 8, 2010

UpsideDown

When you get exhausted
Eat chocolate to resume your energy
When your life went stressed
Eat chocolate to destress
When your world goes upside down
Eat chocolate to turn it another 180 degrees
When..............................
.
There's thousands and millions reason to eat chocolate...and trust me...it's useful to destress!...............provided you eat the CORRECT chocolate : D
.
I used to eat dark chocolate in Liverpool..."Dark" means at least >70% cacao content.....even 65% isn't good enough.....and 75% is pretty good..
It is quite cheap when i bought them from Liverpool Tesco.Superstore...........less than 1P for one big bar..and now my "Liverpool's Stock" have really finished....just found some other "unreadable" chocolate from my fridge (cz they're all in Russian words) to let my life goes on~
.
Tired? Depressed? Moody? Celebrating? Need Inspiration?
EAT DARK CHOCOLATE~
(This is not an ad.Read and eat at your own risk>.<)


No comments: