Thursday, February 25, 2010

I went to 8TV...

to get my PRESENT:

BOYS OVER FLOWERS
ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK!!!^^
.

Few days ago...Monday...when I was exhausted
and reluctant to move anymore in Singapore
Sitting down mushrooming and staring at Singaporeans
in a shopping mall...I received call from 8TV
saying that I won the OST for BOF contest whee~
And today I went all the way to 8TV...saw Orange and Siao Yu
in the office....
TV Station....medias....can feel the creativeness and energetic there

The contest was very easy actually...just select one of the sentences you
like the most appeared after the last 5 episodes and state the reason
and email it to 8TV.....
and that time I'm just trying my luck and email~
Almost forgotten bout it until they call me :D

The OST comes with 1 CD...lyrics and a few photos of the casts...
I have got all the music files long ago but still....it feels Differently
when you are holding the real OST right?
(fYI...im not those who willing to spend on CDs except classical...
and even I like Jay Chou I only bought *antique* cassettes-_-
and I have already skipped several of his albums lol)

*Actually I'm still searching for one instrumental piece in BOF...
I wonder why it is NOT in the OST be it Volume 1 or 2...and
it's not found in the internet too...T_T

And they even give me 1 F4 RED CARD!!!
(hah guess only those who watch the drama will fancy it)
.
.
.

Well I don't usually craze for drama series
but somehow
other than LOVE theme (which is the typical selling point)
I'm lucky enough to be able to motivate myself by chance
perhaps...paying attention meticulously on the conversations
can easily serve as part of my guidance
especially when I'm down for the past months...
It may look silly...exaggerated or whatsoever..
but it's true that some phrases or words or attitudes of the casts
gave life inspirations
and might cheer up your day or even
change your life..
Nobody cares? But I believe it yeah~^^

.

.

and now I can stare at JiHoo Sunbae..
day and night
left and right
up and down
XD

No comments: