Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today...

It's my TARC Advanced Diploma Convo day~
I actually don't have strong feeling towards convo...
not to say very excited BUT
the main reason of attending convo is just to meet
college mates n LJMU buddies
~
I MISSED ALL OF YOU MUCH!!!
with Mimi and Orange

ABM4

with papamama


with Kwan Pin

with Joseph

best buddies...others don't know where they gone

with See Wei & Yuk Giak

with Ki Keat

with Jia Yi

with Shin Yin & Kamaru


with Moon

with Chuoi Thing




College life......college mates
frankly, it's a SWEET memory to me~

more photos coming soon...

p/s:

Whatever you feel you know, please pretend that you don't know....
Whatever you think you wana tell me, please tell me personally.......
If you don't know anything, FINE~please don't ask me anything......
XD

No comments: