Sunday, November 8, 2009

to reverse the irreversible

Giving up without trying hard enough
is called LEMBIK,
but NOT not crying.
~
It's nothing wrong to cry because you are a girl
and somemore you are facing stress.
~
Many thanks to CC and KK.
Your words are really precious to me.

Will seriously rethink and
NOT putting me in an uncomfortable way anymore
REGARDLESS of what shit reason im giving to myself.
This time im gona be abit more self-centered.
Be it right or wrong
I will try my best and
tahan and tahan and tahan tahan tahan....
until aku beh tahan.
Then it's time to
make a next decision.
~

Remembered Ms. J said that
life is fulled of options.
Why decide now?
I can always change my options right?
Ignore what people think~
I'm learning hard from Moon.
.
Till then
please stay healthy and positive.
Im not gonna fall n beat down by these all sux
although I do cry to get rid of them.
~

TEARS SO WHAT?
It's a natural function of human eyes right???!!

2 comments:

MooN said...

Ciao Bella..I think I could not help u anythings as every1 in different situation..hope u ok now..just take it easy..^^

By the way, ur hair looks nice..^^

Lets add oil to reverse the irreversible k?hehehe...

MooN said...

Oh ya..forgot to tell u..

I always cry 1 ler..

Whatever I also cry..

hungry also cry like baby with ah des...hahaha...

So just cry it out..no1 will know execept u show to others..right?hehe..

have a nice day..^^