Sunday, April 12, 2009

Your Room is...?

Saw the intro for this HOTEL FOX
loooooong loooOooooOOONG time ago.
Secondary school time from the magz Shao Nian.
Since then
AM constantly dreaming about to have a stay there
even only for one night.
Well
have never been thought that
will have a chance to study abroad.
So this is MERELY REALLY ONLY a dream..
pure dream..maybe one fine day I will realize it...
.
So
are you ready to choose your room?


(X-Large Room) Room 202 You Are A Baby
by Boris Hoppek -Germany




(Large Room) Room 404 Wa
by Shinya Chisato - Japan




(Medium Room) Room 314 Supanova
by Pandarosa - Australia


(Medium Room) Room 412 Spring Groove
by Anke Vera Zink - Germany
(born 1986 !)
.

.
Thought this time I can pay a visit after the semester finish.
but...But...BUt.....BUT
I decided to STILL maintain it as DREAM 1st
(after I saw the rate for a S-size room per nite was about MYR6 * *)
Anyone who wana visit there
can share your pix with me : )
.

.
Get Inspired?
OK. Let's get back to REALITY
n WORKHARD
(Study + Money)
/

p/s: heheh...u know which one is my favourite? Find your rooms here.

5 comments:

RulerofSimplicity said...

no need to pay so much for that...
just change ur room into that :P

chian nv said...

wahaha...i pernah think of that too...but then hard to find a nice painting...

Da Jun said...

your choice of room?
I will put my money in 404 :)

chian nv said...

looks like
we have to FIGHT liao >.<
haha

Sophisticated philosophy said...

dear.. next time i design one for u!