Friday, September 4, 2009

Goodbye Liverpool!

A Quick update...
I just had my Graduation Dinner on 1st September...
Time flies....I thought I just came and just started to
get used to the life in Liverpool But
it's now the time to leave....


hah below is 18Sx...if u r under 18...
I don't think I should blush on posting these...
cz Im now Adult wud...: P
Just a sharing...
Being not able to wash cloths for 21 days
is a very unexpected thing to me....
it simply means that you have no choice but to BUY
and... I found that Liverpool don't have many
Normal Bras suiting Asian's bre.....ahem*

Colourful and wild....and my pyjamas is lil Wild too~^^

Ship me back please woohoo~
.
.
.
I got LOTSA stuff to blog...but
probably I won't be able to online these 3 weeks...
I will find chance and time to update soon
Til then .....
See you in Msia~