Saturday, November 17, 2007

省点吧

No one is willing to stay in an organisation which fails to identify its strategic position and consequently experiencing strategic drift.
So do I.
Since all of you taking no action to deal with this and instead seems like depending on me to initiate everything, why should I sacrifice my energy and precious time to rescue a dormant organisation?
I am VERY VERY reluctant to contribute anymore especially to an organisation which provides no career advancement, no motivation, no competition and no development.
SO, please don't disturb me by asking me to attend rubbish meaningless "conferences".

Those people, do nothing but only know how to add burden on me when I'm really stressful...
Those people, know nothing but only think I'm so free and unwilling to be more considerate plus thinking my exam assignment bla bla are not important...
GET LOSS!!!

No comments: