Saturday, October 23, 2010

Outdated Post: Messy room>Lovely Room

It has been almost 2 months.....that i've been shifted from THIS

Dirty n messy-out-of-my control room
(of course the top one was my bed)

Dead Flowers being there for 2 months.....Im speechless n tahan
dont wana say anything until i released from this unhealthy place...

NAH
for certain people.....room is just a place to sleep
and for those who doesnt need to sleep
i presume they just assume people dont need to sleep...just like them
.

.

IT'S OVER!!!
After almost 3 months tahan
...of sleeping in a dirty n messy room
...of sleeping with ear plugs everynight
I have FINALLY shifted to a much more comfortable room
and environment...
with a lovely roomate

I just feel too comfy of my current room n dun feel like going out
when it is non working days : P
How comfy it is?
Sleep tight....go pasar together...cook lovely and simple meals...
To me.....
HOME is where the heart is. Room is where the soul is.


^^

1 comment:

Da Jun said...

they said:

you can buy a house,
but can't buy a home.

I think u can fully understand it amigo :)