Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Grumbles

Ok we are having the same assignments, same exams, same lecturers, same tutors.
Same stress level as well.
Please be fair ok?
I wouldn't like to comment about the attitude of burning midnight oil, that's aint my business.
But then, please don't get me involve in ur ways.
I don't mind answering requests,questions, s.o.s, borrowings of notes and tutorials........and i 've to sacrifice some time, some other emotions...jz to try not to turn anyone down...and avoid being labelled as selfish, arrogant and all the sux...which in fact not my faults at all....
I mean i don't expect anyone to show appreciation, jz don't cause problems to me, which somehow most of the time all of u might think that i can cope with everything.
.
When u need to complete ur tutorials, me too. The question is why can't pple borrow earlier when they can forsee that they will need to borrow?
Returning on the same day, still, is insufficient to offset my worries and insecured feeling towards those papers. What if it's just accidentally lost or whatsoever? It could be a big disaster for me as I really have to rely on my papers since I am not that intelligent.
And if u feel that "what so big deal of jz lending tutorials for a while?"
Ya it's true. No big deal.
But then "a while" will replicate and cost a lot when one come after one until the exam.
And it usually happens.
.
.
Quite piss-off.
Sometimes jz feel that my kindness are always misused by the others. Especially before the exams. Sad to say, since Diploma.
.
I'm not superwoman u know?
.
DON't treat me like a 7-Eleven.
And don't act cute, act like very pity.
Plz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey don be so upset..
I have same situasion as u b4 but i have made up my mind and frankly tell them that "i need my notes n tutorials for revision". finally no1 dare to borrow from me.

try not keep it urself n just tell ur frens frankly that u need it for ur revison n etc, if they cant accept ur reason then don need bother them la since it is not ur fault and the notes n tutorials is urs not them. u r not wrong if u don lend it out.

Anyway that is my thinking and my way to reject ppl..

kindness that bring trouble to ourselves then I choose not to b kindness (^^seems like i am a bad frens) but that is me! I don wan trouble others n u don come to trouble me too!

i wont bother others thinking as long as I am happy and "问心无愧"。

how bout u?

RulerofSimplicity said...

finally a long english post but too bad it's about something negative...
Chill gal.. Chill
and i think your friend has got her point there :)

Anonymous said...

i think i know who r u talking ab.. coz afterwards they came to me..!!!
said after copying will return to me but t other ppl borrow again!!! i din get any appreciation also!!!
i also cant understand y do they came n get t answer oni on t day b4 t exam!!! y dont they feel worry about exam de mer?? haizz.. dunno when oni can 'fly away' from them!!!

chian nv said...

whoa~i'm so surprise that several of u think that i'm really in fire regarding this post...

Actually i'm not that angry la. If i'm really angry, all the words will be in red :).It's jz my main accumulated grumbles for all the years in TARC la haha...

Nothing else but jz to vomit my grumbles. Those who usually read my posts, don't worry...i suppose those "defendants" r not my blog visitors.

So, don't worry Ms. J, u're not in the list :)

Lil bit surprise, to receive both visible & "invisible" comments for this.

It simply means that, at least i'm not a 7-Eleven to some of u.

Appreciate it much. Thanks to all my friends.